Zimbabwe Achievers Awards
The Zimbabwe Achievers Awards (Z.A.A.) was founded in 2010 by Conrad Mwanza. Z.A.A. is the pinnacle of celebration of talent, art, business, expression and achievement in the Zimbabwean community throughout a very broad spectrum of genre, born out of a simple vision. The Z.A.A is a distinctly special awards ceremony seeking to recognise Zimbabweans who have pushed the limits against all odds to raise the Zimbabwean flag high and do both themselves and their fellow countrymen proud. The Z.A.A. has become one of the most important events in the African community.
Our Vision is to:
- Recognise and reward the contributions of Zimbabweans to Australian Community.
- Celebrate the success of African Migrant contribution
- Highlight the positive contributions Zimbabweans make to the Australian Community
- Create understanding and resonate national harmony by highlighting the positive aspects and impacts of multiculturalism
- Highlight Australia as a key destination to create and sustain business across all sectors of industry, despite race, colour, religion and cultural background.
- Highlight the collective migrant spirit in Australia, and celebrate the diversity of the Australia